Welcome to DoAsTheLocalsDo.com
Thank you for signing up and becoming the latest local to join our global local community
Not sure what to do next? Here are 5 things you can do right now:
1. Add you're first local activity
Our visitors don’t want the same old touristy stuff - they want travel advice from a real local in their destination: you. They are looking for short, punchy and informative recommendations on what they should be doing. They’re interested in particular activities, e.g diving, family outings, dancing or whatever - maybe the same things that interest you. You could even become our local of the day and appear on our homepage!
See a recommendation by one of our locals.
Click here to enter your first activity.
2. Add more detail to your profile
Our visitors are interested in you and what you like doing. They are searching for things to do by people who match their profile and really understand what they would like to do when travelling to your area. Our profile matching search feature works even better the more detail you can provide. Help our visitors find your great local recommendations by filing in your profile with as much detail as you can.
Meet one of our locals and view their profile.
Click here to update your profile.
3. Create your ultimate travel itinerary
Put down all your recommendations into a handy editable, printable itinerary.
Click here for an itinerary created by one of our locals.
Click here to create an itinerary.
4. Tell your friends about your recommendations - link your account to Facebook and Twitter
Connect to your Facebook account.
- Update your friends with activities you enjoy.
- Keep your friends informed about reviews that you have written.
- Advise your friends when you've bookmarked another local.
Connect to your Twitter account.
- Send tweets to your followers telling them about activities you like
5. Keep up-to-date with DoAsTheLocalsDo.com
Join our growing fanbase at www.facebook.com/DoAsTheLocalsDo
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/DoAsTheLocalsDo
We love feedback! Get in touch with us here.
Thanks again and we look forward to checking out your local recommendations!